the simplest and easiest DIY lash system available today!
note: be sure to trim your lashes BEFORE application – see graphic below
(think of it as buying a “one-size-fits-all” lash but being able to custom fit it to best fit your unique eye size)
- Shake makaLiner™ a few times to mix the adhesive ingredients.
- Pull off the end cap of makaLiner (do not unscrew) to expose the precision point applicator tip.
- Apply makaLiner pen adhesive onto clean, dry skin along the lash line with a single thin line or several thin strokes (no need to create thick heavy lines!). Replace lid.
- Using your fingers or lash applicators, apply makaLash™ to the eyelid as close as possible to your natural lash line as possible without delay. makaLiner loses its adhesive magic if you wait too long — so no waiting or long dry time needed!
- Repeat on other eyelid.
- Once finished, store liner in a cool, dry place.